Aamir Khan’s 7 Best Badass Dialogues
Aamir Khan’s 7 best badass dialogues, has proved him to be a Mr.Perfectionist in Bollywood. He is known for essaying roles which are contemporary and also known for re-inventing the roles too.
He has played a diverse number of roles, from a comedy role as Amar in ‘Andaaz Apna Apna’ to a serious role of Mahavir Singh Phogat in ‘Dangal’. Few of his notable roles were in ‘Raja Hindustani’, ‘Akele Hum Akele Tum’, ‘Dil Chahta Hai’, ‘Taare Zameen Par’ and ‘Dangal’, etc.
Here are a few punching dialogues of Aamir’s which can never be forgotten:
- Taare Zameen Par: “Har bachche ki apni khoobi hoti hai, apni kaabiliyat hoti hai, apni chahat hoti hai.”
- Sarfarosh: “Tum jaise log dushman hote hain sari insaaniyat ke.”
- Ghajini: “Kaam jazbaat se karo, jazbaati hokar nahi”
- Rang De Basanti : “Ab bhi jiska khoon nahi khaula, khoon nahi voh paani hai”, “Jo desh ke kaam nahi aaye, woh bekaar jawani hai.”
- PK : “Jo darr gaya so mandir gaya.”
- Dangal : “Yo baat meri samajh mein na aayi ki gold to gold hota hai, chora lave ya chori.”
- 3 idiots : “Kaabil bano! kamyaabi jhak maarke peeche ayegi.”